Being an SLC alum is beneficial! Alumni have access to a wide variety of benefits and services including exclusive event invitations, online exclusive benefits, and exciting career opportunities. Explore these pages for offers that benefit you.
Two recent additions to our benefits include discount to Liberty Mutual Insurance and membership to the SLC Club at the Princeton Club.
Mailings have gone out recently for both programs. Please see below for more information.
SLC Club at the Princeton Club
We have chosen to partner with The Princeton Club of New York to establish Sarah Lawrence College alumni club that could serve as a home base for alumni in Manhattan and beyond. A mailing was recently sent to all alumni. You can view the contents of the letter below or download it, in PDF format, further down the page.
For the past few years at Sarah Lawrence events, in online discussions, and on individual visits with alumni, we have received numerous inquiries about establishing a Sarah Lawrence College alumni club that could serve as a home base for alumni in Manhattan and beyond. After researching a variety of regional clubs and taking into account multiple factors such as location, membership benefits, accessibility and affordability, we have chosen to partner with The Princeton Club of New York.
I am delighted to announce that this partnership includes not only alumni of Princeton, but also Columbia, Johns Hopkins, Emory - a vibrant community of members who come together to meet new friends, entertain clients, celebrate with family, or reconnect with classmates. Membership offers alumni the chance to socialize, network, dine, workout, and relax in the privacy of a beautiful nine-story Clubhouse in the heart of midtown Manhattan just off 5th Avenue. For those who travel to, live in, or work in Manhattan or want the flexibility of club accessibility worldwide, membership in the Princeton Club provides you access to more than 200 reciprocal clubs throughout the US and around the world.
Membership benefits include:
- Weekly member events: distinguished lecturers, private tours, networking programs, Broadway theater packages, wine tastings, young alumni events, summer Happy Hours on the terrace, and much more.
- Superb dining: a thoughtful balance of gourmet and classic fare, whether you choose the elegant Woodrow Wilson Room, the more casual Tiger Bar & Grill, or cater a private business or social event, all under the guidance of an award-winning Executive Chef.
- Business amenities: work away from the office in the Members' Lounge, a private meeting room, or utilize the Business Center, fully equipped with computers, printers, and copiers. Free WiFi is available throughout the Club.
- Fitness facilities: international squash courts, Cybex weight training and cardiovascular equipment, private squash lessons, fitness classes, massage, and steam rooms.
- Guest rooms: 52 full-service hotel rooms, from single beds to full executive suites, each including private bath, flat-panel TVs, voicemail, valet, housekeeping, and room services – all at special member prices.
- Reciprocal Clubs Worldwide: access to more than 200 of the finest clubs throughout North America and around the world. Visit the complete list at www.princetonclub.com/slc.
And we haven't even mentioned the Club's lending library, barbershop, concierge, notary public, or discounted parking and car service rates.
We hope you take advantage of this great value for SLC alumni. For more information or to schedule a personal Clubhouse tour, contact the Membership Office at 212.596.1240 or email@example.com or visit www.princetonclub.com/slc.
Director of Alumni Relations
Liberty Mutual Insurance Program
Liberty Mutual has teamed up with Sarah Lawrence College to offer alumni a discounted rate of up to 10% on both auto and home insurance. (This can save you hundreds of dollars each year!) A full suite of personal insurance products is available, including renters, condo, co-op, vehicle, identity fraud expense coverage and personal liability protection. Please look for a mailing with more information or call 1-800-524-9400 to see how you can start saving today.
For more information, visit www.libertymutual.com/slcalumni.