Mark Your Calendar!
Reunion 2015: Thursday, June 4th - Sunday, June 7th
HELP MAKE THE WEEKEND A SUCCESS,
BE A REUNION VOLUNTEER!
Volunteering is a fantastic way to connect with fellow classmates and assist in planning the weekend. Your creativity, feedback, and support are essential to making the weekend a success. If you are interested in becoming a Reunion volunteer, please contact Dania Abu-Shaheen, Associate Director of Alumni Relations, at 914-395-2531 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a Reunion volunteer, your responsibilities could include:
- Attending Reunion Weekend -- who would want to miss all the fun after all the work?!
- Participating actively in regular Reunion planning correspondence either in person, via conference call, or by email. We plan to have the Reunion program finalized by early December. Volunteers must be available in the fall to contribute programming suggestions.
- Planning a special activity or event for your class as part of the Reunion program.
- Joining a network of fundraising volunteers to encourage contributions to your class gift.
- Encouraging friends to attend! Your efforts to encourage classmates to attend Reunion are invaluable – they will transform the weekend from good to GREAT
We look forward to seeing you in June 2015!